Saturday 7 January 2012

Back at 'er

Been away from the blog for a little while. Don't get good internet at home over Christmas break so I didn't get to catch up. Hope everyone had a good Christmas and New Year! I certainly did. It was really nice to be home and get the break and rest from school and all.
On another note, my surgery went really well and it healed pretty fast. I ended up missing a couple exams though and have to write them this week.. which kind of sucks but oh well.
I'm still not playing ball yet..and to make it worse not even aloud to travel with the team.. I have a couple appts. in the next couple weeks, and have already been cleared to start running and playing some from my doctor. I played/ ran some over the break, but got back here and have been told by someone not to do anything again... Probably one of the most frustrating things I'm going through right now but I hope to get back at playing soon, because I'm getting pretty anxious...and obviously out of shape. And not to mention how watching your team play away on webcast is the worst feeling ever.. Anyways I'm going to stop rambling and getting back to my studying.
Thanks for all the encouragement/good luck comments about the surgery!

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad the surgery went well. You'll get back in the game soon enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear there were not complications with the surgery. :)

    ReplyDelete