Tuesday 22 May 2012

Catching up/ Blog Change


I haven’t posted in a while. I finished school over a month ago and haven’t had the time or ambition to write posts. Also I don’t have high speed where I live, believe it or not. We can’t get it here and the adapter thing that the company recommends is not worth the money…it’s almost just as slow as the dial up! I don’t even go on our internet any more (the luxury of having it at school spoiled me), just use my phone...which picks up the American border  in many parts of our house sooo sometimes can’t even do that at home.

Anyways, I have decided to change the theme of my blog. I’m changing it to experiences I have/have had in my own life, and anything that interests me I decide to write about. Same old thing... just new topics/theme. Easier to write!

I plan to get caught up on everyone’s blogs very soon!

4 comments:

  1. No problem sir, real life is more important at times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking forward to new posts from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how you feel man, I just came back to blogging after a year of not posting anything! I got all lazy dude since I would look at my blog and have no idea what to talk about and then I just forgot about it.

    ReplyDelete