Friday 17 May 2013

Home for the Summer

So, guess it took a little longer then I initially expected to update the blog, ha! A lot has gone on throughout this time, obviously I guess, seeing how it was a year! Here's a quick update on what has gone on... I just got home from university, once again. Home for the summer and working the same job I have been working for the last two years. Recreation Director. The job can have its ups and downs. Kids are great to work with but the registrations, uniforms, and organising the coaches is the arduous part. It's good for now, but not what I would want to do for the rest of my life.
I transferred universities this year and although it wasn't easy to do at first, I think it was one of the better decisions I've made since graduating high school. Since I transferred, I also played for a different ball team. Not only were we a better team then the previous team I played for, but I felt I had a much better head coach who cared for every single one of us on the team. I do miss my old school, but am happy that I am able to continue playing ball!
Anyway, I am at work...just on a break, so should get back to working! More posts to come!

P.S. I am travelling away for a rugby tournament tomorrow...first time playing a full game in three years! Had to share since I cannot explain how excited I am for it!

1 comment: